2018 USC Roski Annual Student Exhibition
USC Fisher Museum of Art
The USC Roski Annual Student Exhibition is open to any undergraduate student enrolled in a 2017-18 USC Roski course.
To submit your artwork for consideration:
1) View workshop video
Students and faculty will be able to check out a DVD from Watt Hall 104 through April 12.
Only entries from students who have seen the video will be considered.
2) Submit an online application before April 12 at 11:59pm.
3) Drop off your work at the USC Fisher Museum of Art
- Monday, April 16, 12-4pm
- Tuesday, April 17, 9:30am-4pm
Artists whose work is accepted will be emailed Monday, April 19 by Noon.
Works not selected will be available for pick up April 19, 12-4pm, USC Fisher Museum
USC Roski Annual Student Exhibition Dates
May 1–11, 2017
Opening Reception held in conjunction with the USC Roski Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, May 1, 5-7pm
Collection of Work Following Exhibition:
- Friday, May 11, 2-3pm, USC Fisher Museum
- Monday – Tuesday, May 14 and 15, 9am-4pm at at Watt Hall 104
- Wednesday – Friday, May 16 – 18, 9am-4pm, Watt Hall 104
Please pick up your artwork by Friday, May 18 at 4pm. USC Roski is not responsible for works not picked up after Friday, May 18. Contact Ray Marquez (email@example.com) to arrange a pick up time.
Important Guidelines and Vendor List
Please click here for a PDF of the guidelines.