2018 USC Roski Annual Student Exhibition
USC Fisher Museum of Art
The USC Roski Annual Student Exhibition is open to any undergraduate student enrolled in a 2017-18 USC Roski course.
To submit your artwork for consideration:
1) View workshop video here.
Be sure to click on the arrow at the bottom right when the video ends to enter you name. Only entries from students who have seen the video will be considered.
2) Online application forms available April 2 and must be submitted before April 12 at 5:00pm.
3) Drop off your work at the USC Fisher Museum of Art.
- Wednesday, April 18, 12-4pm
- Thursday, April 19, 9:30am-4pm
Artists whose work is accepted will be emailed Monday, April 23 by 10am.
Works not selected must be picked up April 23, 12-4pm, USC Fisher Museum.
USC Roski Annual Student Exhibition Dates
May 1–11, 2018
Opening Reception held in conjunction with the USC Roski Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, May 1, 5-7pm.
Collection of Work Following Exhibition:
- Friday, May 11, 2-3pm, USC Fisher Museum
- Monday, May 14, 9am-4:30pm, USC Fisher Museum
- Tuesday, May 15–Friday, May 18, 9am-4pm, Watt Hall 104; a pick-up time must be arranged with Ray Marquez (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please pick up your artwork by Friday, May 18 at 4pm. USC Roski is not responsible for works not picked up after Friday, May 18, 2018.
Important Guidelines and Vendor List
Please click here for a PDF of the guidelines.