USC Roski supporter Kathleen Neely Macomber with members of the 2019 Roski MFA Art and MA cohort.
USC Gayle Garner Roski School of Art and Design is a community and we find value in being interdisciplinary, collaborative, and experimental. Your gift to the USC Roski supports the next generation of artists, designers, and curators. We rely on philanthropic contributions from generous donors like you to:
- Provide a world-class USC education to students with financial need
- Pursue cutting-edge research and initiatives to remain at the forefront of arts education
- Offer opportunities beyond the classroom, like travel study tours, teaching assistant positions, and post-graduate work study
- Upgrade our studios and provide state-of-the-art equipment
- Hire and retain faculty who are leading artists, designers and scholars
GIVING TO THE USC ROSKI SCHOOL OF ART AND DESIGN
USC Roski Scholarship Fund - Helps our school to attract top students and provide them with merit-based support.
USC Roski Annual Fund - Addresses the our most immediate needs, including art and design programming, curriculum expansion, and faculty development.
USC Roski Endowed Scholarship Fund - Provides long-term, sustained support for our students for years to come.
Other Ways to Give:
Mail: 850 West 37thStreet, WAH 104, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0292
Mobile: Text “Roski” to 41444
For questions or more information on how you can support creativity at USC Roski, please contact Director of Development, Brooke Devenney, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 821-9695.